Friday, May 31, 2013

I Can't Stop Smiling!!

Another orthodontist appointment yesterday...
I got my new trays and put them in at my appointment yesterday. I had them in for about 3 hours and by the time I took them out for lunch...

Tray 25 without trays 5/31/2013
I have a FLOSS-ABLE space between my font teeth!!! :) :) :)



The space is still not completely closed, but it is pretty darn close! I when I run a piece of floss through, it touches both teeth now. :) I would imagine that if it was someone else looking at me, they wouldn't notice anymore, but I do since I'm currently teeth obsessed. LOL

Update! So as I was typing this I went to take some pictures and apparently my teeth have moved more!!! :) I'm calling this case closed!!! :)

Everyone in the office has been really excited for me. We went back and looked at my ClinCheck from where I started and man! I can't believe those were my teeth!! I'm now in trays 25 of 30! I can see the downhill side now. My orthodontist said that my teeth are tracking great because I'm so good about wearing my trays like I'm supposed to. There is still a chance for refinements, but at this point I'm not thinking about it. I'm just really glad that everything is finally "coming together." (Pun intended)

Tray 25 with trays 5/31/2013
P.S. The two front teeth look a little crooked. I'm not too concerned at this point as they have gone from straight to crooked and back again throughout this process. I'm sure with the remaining five trays, it will be straight in the end. :)

And a comparison photo from shortly after I started... :)
July 2012



As always, feel free to leave questions/comments below. You can also sign up to receive an email each time I post by signing up in the "Follow by Email" box to the right.

15 comments:

  1. Awesome!! What a transformation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm (obviously) so excited!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this blog related to Braces. Really it is amazing work for our teeth!

    invisalign or braces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teeth look amazing!! Congratulations of the gap being closed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you too! I just checked out your blog. I go in at the end of tray 28/30, I'm hoping to know more in regards to refinements at that point since I know that the last couple of trays are over correction trays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your progress! I love reading about your experience - It's convinced me to go get it too! I start in a month, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far so good! I had had braces when I was very young but invisalign are much better! No one at work even noticed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, so happy for you! I'm in refinements now and people at work that knew, assumed I was already done and couldn't tell I had them in my mouth anymore.

      Delete
  7. looks amazing..when we've got a nice smile and teeth we always want to smile anytime we want..you are not ashamed of showing it if you've got something to show to the people..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Invisalign is the process through which braces gone wireless. Thanks for sharing the useful blog with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orthodontics is a dentistry specialty that deals with the study, prevention and treatment of irregular teeth alignment...
    Invisalign
    Thanks for sharing...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like both of your post you inspire me so much about Invisalign, my worse experience with Invisalign was the filing between the teeth

    ReplyDelete