Thursday, August 15, 2013

Waiting... trying to be patient...

I realize I haven't posted for a while. There hasn't really been any new developments to update with. I am currently on my last set of trays for the initial round. YAY!!!

My son started first grade earlier this week, and I took some pictures of the two of us. I made one of them a the lock screen on my cell phone. Yesterday, I kept picking up my phone and thinking, "WOW, who's that hot mama?" LOL I love my new smile!

I go in a week from today. I will find out at the appointment if I need refinements or if I am done. I'm ok either way really, I've just grown accustomed to them now and feel naked without them in. I can't imagine what it will be like to go all day without these things in. I don't know for sure, but I'm assuming I'll eventually get down to night time wear only for retainers, hopefully that will be sooner than later.

I will update again in a week after my appointment when I have more news, and I know they'll be taking pictures for me again! :)




As always... :) Feel free to leave questions/comments below. You can also sign up to receive an email each time I post by signing up in the "Follow by Email" box to the right.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information about your experiences about Invisalign or braces and it's so great. Keep up the posts. Love the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our dentist in Winnipeg devoted to high quality dentistry which includes utilizing progressive approaches and techniques in achieving the goal of oral health and well-being. Thanks for sharing your experience about your journey on smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks.orthodontist open on saturday near me

    ReplyDelete