Thursday, July 19, 2012

AWWW Tray 3, How I Love Thee!




Well, I put the trays in last night before bed and it wasn't too bad. The tray didn't want to stay on the top left molars, but after holding it in place and then heading to bed, I woke up and had no further problems.
I notice the pressure in my mouth, but I wouldn't call it pain. It's more what I would call discomfort. Similar to what I felt with tray 1, where my teeth are more tender with the trays out. This is good news, since I will want to keep the trays in my mouth longer. :)
I think I can see a difference in my front teeth since the beginning. There is also the possibility that it's all in my head :)

Start of tray 3 with aligners in
Without trays in

Feel free to leave questions/comments below.  You can also sign up to receive an email each time I post by signing up in the "Follow by Email" box to the right.

Thanks for looking! :)



2 comments:

  1. Tray 3 was my worst tray to date. My teeth were only sore for 2 days max after putting them in tho. They were tender to touch, but honestly I like it. It makes me feel as if it's working. Have you noticed any difference in your gap yet. I see a tiny change which is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tray 2 was horrible pain for me, horrible headache, so I was really scared about putting tray 3 in.

      I think I can see a tiny a change, but I'm not sure if I really do, or it's all in my head! But yes, I am excited about it too!

      If you look at the bottom teeth, there are the three in the middle, then on either side of those, there are two teeth that were pretty crooked and hard to floss. The biggest change I've noticed is these straightening up and being able to easily floss them now. Not really noticeable to anyone looking at me since you don't see them normally, but I KNOW that these bad boys are actually getting something done in my mouth and worth my time and effort! :)

      Delete