Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Flossing??? NO!!! :)

I have posted a link below for some life saving flossers. I keep a kit at work and one in my purse with tooth paste, a toothbrush, and these handy little helpers. I don't think I would be nearly as compliant with the flossing portion if it weren't for these.
Previous to Invisalign, I never flossed. I hated doing it, it was difficult the way my teeth are positioned. I knew going into Invisalign treatment, that I would have to start brushing and FLOSSING (EEK!) after every meal to avoid food getting caught under the trays and causing cavities.
Side Note: Flossing is getting easier. I can tell that my teeth are moving because I can floss a lot easier in between the teeth that were a little crowded. :) Yay!
 Life Saving Flossers


Feel free to leave questions/comments below.  You can also sign up to receive an email each time I post by signing up in the "Follow by Email" box to the right.

Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

  1. i never flossed before invisalign either! You wouldn't believe how many people don't. I didn't realize the importance of flossing until my dentist started reprimanding me about it (by the way, i never went to a dentist before starting invisalign but also never had major problems with my teeth aside from the open bite - a cosmetic issue). Im so glad to hear I'm not the only one. Doesn;t make me feel too bad about it!

    ReplyDelete